The JD Bug Junior Street MS100 scooter is perfect for smaller kids, aged four and above, who want to keep up with their siblings who are already scooting around on the JD Bug Original Street MS130B. This scooter is still one of the lightest scooters around and folds down with one simple movement! The JD Bug Junior Street comes with a single lever folding mechanism, which was the original folding mechanism used on folding scooters.
JD Bug have patented this and to date, no one has been able to improve on the simple but effective folding mechanism on any other scooter on the market. There is also a plastic guard fitted to the mechanism to prevent fingers becoming caught. In addition to the simple folding mechanism, another great feature of this JD Bug Junior is the adjustable handle bar height with soft, foam grips. The handle bar adjusts from 630mm at the lowest point to 845mm so will grow with your child.
There is also new larger grip tape which covers more of the footplate for a secure, firm, footing makes this product versatile enough to be used by children. As if this all wasn't enough, for extra piece of mind this product complies with EN14619, requires minimal maintenance and is still rated as possibly the safest folding scooter available worldwide.
- Recommended for children aged 4+
- Large, rear spring brake fitted to bring the rider to a slow and controlled stop
- 120mm front and 100mm clear urethane wheels to provide stability and a smooth roll
- Adjustable handle bar height ranges from 630mm up to a max height of 845mm so as the product will grow with your child
- Simple, easy to operate single lever folding mechanism with plastic guard to prevent fingers becoming caught